For one of our customers, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for a teamleader IT Support. The team leader is overall responsible for the delivery of the team. He or she is expected to have knowledge and experience either in a relevant technology and/or in business processes, combined with good leadership and communication skills. The team leader reports to the team manager who has the overall responsibility for the delivery area assigned. The Team Leader is responsible for the planning and prioritization of the various task to be performed by the team. In this work, collaboration with various stakeholders in ensuring the business context of the daily delivery is essential.
More specifically you:
- plan, inform, co-ordinate, distribute, implement and monitor the team's activities on a daily and regular basis to create an efficient work distribution. The team works with incident management, problem management, various changes/activities such as releases and/or other runtime activities.
- make decisions on matters related to the team delivery like: implementation of tasks and the assigned scope of the team.
- ensure execution, follow up and report on agreed performance indicators and targets.
- manage deliveries according to agreed estimations on cost, time and quality
- secure a professional relationship with other stakeholders within the delivery organization, to ensure an efficient End-To-End-delivery
- initiate, support, drive and implement continuous improvement activities with focus on productivity and cost-efficiency in the team
- assist in the creation of agreement documents/task specifications
- establish guidelines, work instructions and job descriptions
You have a Bachelor?s or Master's degree within a relevant field of study
You have experience in managing a team
You have a good knowledge of ITIL, more specifically Incident Management, Change Management, Request management, Access Rights Management, with a high focus on Problem Management.
This combined with good communication skills internally in the team, but also cross-functionally towards the other team leaders and externally towards the stakeholders.
You have experience in runtime support of applications, incident/problem and change management
Complete proficiency in English and Dutch is a requirement
You have a srong experience from working in an IT delivery organization including solid knowledge about methods used
You get an opportunity to work together with skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will be a key player in securing the runtime of global applications for the site. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders.