The Back Office Supervisor is responsible to coordinate and to report upon Back Office activities for all regions. He/she provides correct information to dealers and follows up daily business and communication in order to maintain/increase customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal is continuing/ increasing sales. But there's much more: you also take care of the human aspect.
These are (some of) your tasks:
- Plan activities for back office coordinators.
- Coordinate reporting on a timely basis.
- Coordinate closing of the month of the back office.
- Coordinate the order processing.
- Be first point of contact for questions/issues of back office assistants.
- Organize training for new back office assistants.
- Recruit and evaluate Back Office Assistants.
- Coordinate follow up of results of sales tools.
- IT coordinator inside and outside the team.
- In charge of the correct pricing and discount information in the system.
As our next driven Teamleader, these are your competences:
- Proven work experience in sales and with people management.
- Knowledge of efficient reporting techniques.
- Track record of writing and keeping up to date procedures and processes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good knowledge of French, Dutch, German.
- Degree in business administration, Office Management
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Being able to work independently as well as a part of a team
The possibility to work in a key rol for a strong company. You get the freedom and independency to build your own results with your team.
An attractive salary package, including hospitality and groups insurance and mealvouchers.
Holidays are not fixed so you are free to choose your days and you work in a flexible timeschedule.