Je zoekt een toffe job? Tijdelijk of (optie) vast? Als arbeider of bediende? Kom dan zeker langs in een van onze 80 kantoren of surf naar www.ago.jobs. Wij hebben meer dan 3500 openstaande vacatures voor jou en helpen jou graag een job te vinden die bij jou past. Choose life, choose work, choose AGO!
Teamlead Continuous Improvement (Gent)
For our customer, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for a Teamlead Continuous Improvement. As teamlead you provide leadership and direction to drive the implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles throughout all operations and processes. You also coordinate the development and implementation of processes that support the business objectives for Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
Your main responsibilities as Teamlead Continuous Improvement:
- You continuously develop, review and standardize production system tools and methods in close cooperation with all operations leaders. You will install and coordinate cross functional teams specifically for that purpose.
- You maintain and develop training material. If necessary, you oganize training sessions and workshops for all levels in the organization.
- Furthermore, you develop and coordinate implementation plans (roadmaps) based on an agreed priority list. You frequent organize follow-up meetings.
- You measure and follow up on KPI's for CI in connection with Roadmap.
- You drive continuous improvement -, kaizen- and problem solving activities.
- You coordinate internal assessments and external audits in cooperation with the global CI team and local management.
- You participate in global meetings and build a network inside and outside the company to share best practice.
- You have a master's degree in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Engineering...
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience within manufacturing or logistics
- Several years of experience in Lean Management is a must.
- You're a strong communicant with good influencing skills. You're able to create trustful relations. You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset
- You hold strong personal credibility, integrity and creativity.
- You persevere in execution, take ownership and facilitate change.
- You are at your best when you're coaching teams to higher levels.
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment.