If you are interested in becoming a true Tax Expert, than this might be thé job for you!
In this position, you are part of the Finance department, located in Ghent, and report to the Accounts Payable & Tax Manager.
As Tax Compliance Expert, you are in the leading role for tax compliancy in the different tax domains such as corporate income tax, VAT, Intrastat, duties & excise, … and are assisting in transfer pricing and other projects, tax reporting and tax audits. In this role, you will have the opportunity to further deepen your tax knowledge and have more insights in our running finance projects.
- Submit timely and accurately VAT, Intrastat and duties & excise declarations for the company's legal entities.
- Assist in the preparation of corporation tax returns/declaration (e.g. VPB, etc.) for the company's legal entities and ensure submission on time.
- Prepare quarterly income tax calculations.
- Manage local tax watch and assist in anticipating impact on the business of any change in tax regulation.
- Ensure the availability of the transfer price documentation and other supporting documents for a.o deferred tax, deductibles.