KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,200 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
Tax Administrator & Management Assistant (Corporate Tax)
As Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day assistance in the management of the corporate tax return portfolio. This includes the following tasks:
- Reoccurring tasks regarding the follow-up of tax returns, checklists, control reports and other files and e-mails;
- Electronic filings
- Co-ordination within the tax practice and KPMG network
- Assist with Account management;
- Creating statistics;
- Various administrative tasks
- You hold a Master's degree in Languages or have an equivalent in experience;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet;
- Your organisational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job;
- You work precisely and meticulously;
- You are figure minded and have an interest in accounting.