The System Engineer is part of a team responsible for the functional and operational management of all ICT Systems. Your key tasks are general system and application management as well as daily user support for the EMEA business partners.
Other tasks are:
- System monitoring and analysis;
- Implement and maintain powerful infrastructure tools/services, for our EMEA business partners, fine-tuned and configured to the needs of the region;
- Validation of new system updates;
- Upgrade system, developing, testing, evaluating and installing new software;
- Maintain/Support/Develop data and voice lines;
- Manage purchasing within budget;
- Upgrade job knowledge and support team members with that knowledge.
A challenging position in a growing and innovative company. You are able to work flexible hours as appropriate.
You will be part of a committed, talented team of 3 people (yourself included). You will be offered a competitive compensation, benefits package and career development opportunities.