ASAP TalentXperts is a selection agency with focus on engineers, managers and master profiles in general. For one of our customers, based in Hasselt and specialized in food processing technology, we are looking for a System Administrator.
You as a System Administrator will provide support and system administration for network systems including servers and virtualized systems. You will be the go to person for IT questions. With your excellent communication skills you are able to support and train your colleagues on different levels within our organization on the IT equipment. You will also perform and monitor network backups, setup and support network printer and installation and support hardware and application packages.
The main tasks of the System Administrator are:
- Must possess tenacity solving problems in an ever-changing IT environment
- Assist, monitor and help maintain network security accounts for users, phones and voicemail
- Update and maintain LAN documentation
- Assist with troubleshooting of user-related issues
- Perform proactive systems monitoring, alerting, and weekly network performance reporting
- Assist with software upgrades and installations. This include patches, hotfixes, versioning and virus definitions updates
- Provide application installations and PC support when needed
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within the existing system