Je zoekt een toffe job? Tijdelijk of (optie) vast? Als arbeider of bediende? Kom dan zeker langs in een van onze 80 kantoren of surf naar www.ago.jobs. Wij hebben meer dan 3500 openstaande vacatures voor jou en helpen jou graag een job te vinden die bij jou past. Choose life, choose work, choose AGO!
Supply Chain Planner (Regio Gent)
For one of our customers, a production firm located in the region of Ghent, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner.
After an intensive internal training period and detailed handover your responsibilities will primarily be:
- VMI planning for one of our main customers.
- Creating the replenishment plan for specific products in our network of international production companies as well as external subcontractors.
- Maintain daily splits for sales forecasts and promotions and allocate specific requirements to the correct plant or warehouse.
- Reviewing our planning inputs and checking possible parameters which can act as input.
- Executing the planning and validating the results: if necessary look for solutions for exceptions to the plan in order to solve these in the future.
- Daily alignment with our local production planners, sales teams and logistics team.
- In a later stage you will also function as back-up for our demand planning team.
You obtained a Bachelor or Master's degree (economy, business management, logistics, supply chain,?).
A first work experience is a plus, eg. in a planning department.
You are interested in supply chain and all kinds of logistical aspects of a production company.
You have excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
You have a good knowledge of Excel and are able to work with the common Microsoft Office programmes. Experience with SAP APO is a plus.
You are flluent in Dutch, French and English.
A challenging position in an international company with an excellent market position and strong brands.
Interested? Send us your cv at email@example.com