As Supply Chain Officer, you have a wide variety of responsibilities:
1. Support & steer our warehouse, be the contact between the Edmac back office and the warehouse team, give priorities, support the daily logistic activities and safeguard our warehouse performance
2. Book & follow up all outbound shipments, be in daily contact with our transport companies, make sure all transports are booked at the end of the day and Ex-works pickups are done as planned
3. Follow up the transport performance of our transport partners, lead the monthly performance meetings and take actions were needed
4. As customs expert, you will safeguard that all our non-EU shipments get the necessary documents like invoicing, certification of origin, etc. Within Edmac you are the central spokesperson for all customs related matters.
5. Work closely together with the colleagues of the operations team, to guarantee that we deliver our customers an excellent customer service. Track down issues where needed and find solutions in co-ordination with your colleagues.
6. Define and implement continuous improvement initiatives within your responsibility, but also support other Edmac development projects
As Supply Chain Officer, you will be part of the operations team – for who you will also be a backup in case of holidays & travelling.
The Supply Chain Officer is reporting to the Operations Manager of Edmac Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-driven, no-nonsense professional with a background in transport and/or logistics:
- Hands-on mentality, who enjoys to support & steer our daily warehouse & logistic activities
- Be pro-active & assertive towards your colleagues within the team
- Strong in order-follow up and administration – creative in finding solutions
- Likes to work in warehouse-environments (office will be 50% within the warehouse, 50% within Edmac back-office)
- Interest in all matters related to transport, logistics and customs
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- Team-player & stress-resistant – combined with some good communication skills
- Knowledge of English is a must, other languages are an advantage
- An operational challenge, where you are an important player between the planning/back office and the execution/warehouse team of Edmac
- An opportunity where you also can make the difference for our customers
- The possibility to work together with the complete team, on the future development of Edmac Europe as a strong player within his market
- We offer you the best of both worlds: the advantages of coming into a small young and dynamic company, combined with the expertise and possibilities of an international market-leader
- Become part of a young & dynamic team with great ambitions to further grow our company
- A competitive and market-conform salary