As Strategic Marketing Manager - Forecasting you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the developement of a challenging but realistic revenue plan for the EU that encompasses multiple critical business factors. Presentnig and securing commitment to the plan from the key decision-makers in EU and the Corporation within the required timeframes
- Ensuring the timely delivery of accurate divisional forecasts (all countries, all new and existing products, strategic projects, short and long range) that support executive management in decision making. Advising Executive management on risks, opportunities and critical business factors.
- Ensuring key business indicators and business performance are reported and presented to all relevant levels and departments in EU and the Corporation. Proactively advising Executive management on areas of concern, producing insight and recommending on corrective action.
- Advising and supporting EU executive management in strategy formulation to sustain and enhance customer and shareholder value. Recommends strategies allowing the company to correctly position for future opportunities, and ensuring implementation of and communication on the strategy. Ensuring the translation of these strategies into specific targets ad goals for other department and ensuring follow-up on achievement of these targets/goals.
- using structured processes & best practice methods to recruit, select, develop & manage the performance of a highly skilled professional team. Ensuring they have the capabability & the potential to deliver both current and future job requirements.
- Managing the departmental budget, ensuring effective ROI & that all costs are regularly reviewed and controlled within agreed limits.
Keywords: #Interimmanagement #strategicmarketing #planning #6monthsmission