The Stanley Black & Decker Leadership Development Program (“SLP”) is a fast-track rotational program that is an integrated process for accelerating the development of our future leaders. It is geared toward recent graduates with Finance & Accounting internship experience and a relevant business degree who have a passion for a long term career in Corporate Finance & Accounting.
Finance SLPs work in approximative 4X 6-month rotations in different Finance functions of which at least 1 internationally. Each rotation has project assignments that allow participants to become familiar with how we do business and contribute to the success of that facility. The program offers invaluable experiences for early career associates seeking challenging developmental opportunities to jump-start their careers. This high profile opportunity will provide a great deal of company-wide exposure and professional growth. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan, manage and provide deliverables on projects as assigned.
- Work closely with functional business groups to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
- Lead projects and ensure that the functionality is developed in a way that complies with business requirements and established methodologies and practices.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Facilitate structured training programs to support business transformation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Leading key Finance and Accounting projects to streamline processes and increase working capital turns.
- Gather and report necessary Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics globally.
- Report out/present to the Executive Team your project deliverables on a quarterly basis.