Looking for a challenge and do you like complex migration-, automation- and transition projects? Do you want to work in modern technical environments? Do you want to be involved in the full-cycle and work in major frameworks and infrastructures?
Are you simply looking for a new challenge in a great working environment? Here is your answer:
This company, situated in Antwerp, is a proven and stable software organisation and is looking for new software architects to join the development team and control the architectures, mainframes and frameworks. This team designs, creates and deploys new software solutions in multiple technical environments at clients. They are well-known for their expertise in migration, transition of major frameworks and architectures at various businesses.
Solution Architect - Major and complex migration projects - €65
As Java / C# Architect you will be involved in the full development cycle, from analysis to design and development to testing of the developer mainframes and architectures. You have a strong interest in complex migration projects, but you also have a drive for automation, engineering and modern technologies. You always strive for the next technical level and you are able to deliver innovative software solutions for the various clients.
- Analysis and design: You will contribute to the technical specifications
- Development and engineering: Design and development of software products
- Quality assurance: Code reviews, unit test and ensure re-usability
- Leading deployment and implementation of the developer mainframes
The profile sought
First, you need a Bachelor or Master in IT or a proven track of expertise in relevant working environments. You have at least 4 years professional working experience and a strong knowledge in C++, and preferably in major frameworks and architectures.
You have great languages skills; especially in English but Dutch is also a plus. It is important that you are a real teamplayer with analytical skills.
- Experience with Java, C#, Python, Cobol, Assembler, Scala
- You have a good knowledge in migration solutions and projects
- Expertise in the full development cycle, from requirements and design to production and deployment
The offer for you
- No worries about your future salary, you will receive a tailor-made offer which can go up to €65K in annual salary
- A great working environment with a highly motivated development team with well-educated colleagues.
- Working with multiple technologies and environment: C/ C++, Java, Scala, C#, etc…
- You simply never have to worry about your technical development and trainings.
- Stuck in traffic all morning going to the city? Not anymore, with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, you decide when you travel to the office in Antwerp.