The Solution Analyst is responsible for delivering, testing and supporting an appropriate solution within a specific technology, based on the functional and technical solution designs according to agreed timelines and budgets.As a Optimisation/generation Solution Analyst mostly focused on Wind Applications, you will: Takenpakket Operating Environment :
• Develop and maintain solutions,
• Perform first line support and data analysis for the user,
• Learn and understand the business processes, requirements and information flows related to the solutions under your responsibility
EDF Luminus’ IT organization should accelerate its transition towards a more strategic business contribution role and step away from a predominating focus on the delivery of technology services.
IT within EDF Luminus needs to look forward on the next evolution, taking into account value, efficiency and effectiveness.The priorities for IT :
1. Create a strong shared vision on future I.T
2. Increase Business & IT alignment
3. Increase the financial efficiency / Affordable IT
4. Keep the excellence in the "RUN" / delivery of technology services
5. Talent : Attract Retain, Foster & Nurture !The domain Optimisation/Generation deals with a rather broad set of business users with strong operational or technical knowledges. Most of their activities happen day and night with a strong legal time constraint. The lifecycle between the request and its delivery is mostly limited to 2 months.
The domain Optimisation/Generation deals with a broad set of applications (homemade and COTS) and technologies (excel/access, .NET, JAVA, APEX, DELPHI, VB6) and strong interfacing (DLL, web services, ODBC, FTP, sFTP, file transfer).
• Collaborates closely with the Solution Engineer and with the Solution Architect to ensure the functional solution development adheres to the functional and technical solution designs
• Ensures the functional solution configuration and implementation adheres to the functional solution principles, policies and standards, guidelines and best practices
• Delivers the functional solution, implementation and testing within the agreed timeline and budget
• Gives operational support and performs mostly first support levels as well as data configuration and data analysis
• Documents the functional solution design, test scenario, test data, and implementation
• Understands the solutions within his/her domain