Our client helps thousands of companies worldwide by optimizing their processes. The company is a global market leader with hardware and software designed for almost any sector, but with one specific purpose: packaging.
The company is known for its no-nonsense American culture with short communication line for a company of its size. On top of that the company is part of the Fortune 500 group.
The Software Support Engineer has the responsibility to register, diagnose and resolve customer problems in a fast, cost effective and efficient way. He/she has a focus on a specific region or country but will also work cross-regional
Your main responsibilities and activities will be:
- Answering and registering customer service requests in the CRM system and hereby respect the Service Level Agreement
- Consequently logging all actions taken, including labour time
- Diagnosing and help solve the reported customer problems, making use of remote tools
- Deciding on actions to be taken that are required to resolve a problem if no remote solution is available: involve Global Support, request hotfixes, schedule interventions, etc.
- Proactively inform the customer about the service request status
- Correctly administer own service requests, and focus on MTTR
- Maximizing the use of Telescope, knowledge base, etc.
- Keeping your own knowledge up to date by attending relevant courses or self-study
- Following the timing and courses to be agreed upon with the Support Coordinator
- You will be part of a Fortune 500 company with opportunities to travel
- You will receive a broad compensation package with additional benefits such as insurances, possibility to work from home, flexible hours, etc
- You have the space to develop yourself personally and professionally