The Software Engineer research, designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products. With your strong communication and time-management skills you are used to work in a multi-disciplinary team. You, as a Software Engineer (SQC), are able to act resourceful and creative in a problem-solving manner to develop software implementations in different domains. For this, you are able to use modern design tools, technologies and agile software development principles.
The Software Engineer (SQC) is responsible for:
- software implementations in domains such as real-time image processing, machine vision, industrial process control, human-machine and machine-machine interfacing;
- analyzing software requirements and specifications to determine feasibility of the design;
- identify, specify and develop robust diagnostic capabilities;
- providing second level technical support for internal customers (apps, service);
- performing software quality assurance and continuous improvements;
- developing documentation and training content;
- participate in, or may lead, technical product development meetings, group brainstorming sessions, design reviews and code walk-throughs.