ASAP is uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende HR Group met 80 vestigingen in België.
Werving en selectie, loonadministratie, outplacement, sociaaljuridisch advies, dienstencheques, integratie van HR-software ... ASAP is al jarenlang zoveel meer dan alleen uitzendwerk.
ASAP focust zich op talent, de uitbouw van langetermijnrelaties en de continue groei van hun HR-kennis. Met enthousiasme, natuurlijk. Of waar dacht u dat de slogan ‘Enjoy your Job’ vandaan kwam?
To support the current Operations team, we are searching a customer minded service technician. The service technician will report to the European Service Supervisor and will be based in Dilsen-Stokkem.
The Role will include following tasks:
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic inquiries of field technicians over phone and e-mail;
- Researching technical and warranty cases to answer more complex inquiries;
- Supportive participation in the training/orientation of field technicians;
- Communication to the Watkins USA Technical support teams and to Watkins USA warranty coordinators;
- Assisting the customer service department with phone calls & inquiries when necessary;
- Participation, as required, in booth set-ups for Trade-shows – This may require very occasional travel;
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate understanding of all technical aspects of Watkins’ products;
- Participation in periodic meetings on new products and general business practices;
- Performing repairs of damaged spas in our in-house repair area;
- Maintenance of our ticketing system in Salesforce;
- Performing some minor building maintenance duties & health & safety activities in cooperation with the Internal Prevention Officer.
Bachelor degree or equal by experience;
At least two years of relevant experience;
Basic electrical knowledge and hands-on mentality;
Required language skills are French and English, both verbal and written. Dutch and German are an asset;
Exceptional customer-service skills and ability to maintain effective communications with dealers;
Computer literate in MS Office tools;
High level of accuracy;
Team player and collaborative;
Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or colleagues;
Excellent organization and filing skills.
We offer a challenging working experience, in an international company. A family atmosphere in a young and dynamic work environment. A lot of variety in tasks and the possibility to gain a lot of experience in the domain of Technical support.
Salary in accordance with education, age and experience.