Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe is a widely recognized leader in the European construction equipment and material handling market.
Through highly advanced factory automation, a zero-tolerance quality control inspection system and innovative engineering we offer a wide range of construction equipment to satisfy the demands of our customers.
We manufacture over 100 models of heavy equipment including hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, industrial forklifts as well as skid steer loaders.
HCEE markets its products through a qualified network of over 140 dealers in more than 30 countries.
For additional information, please visit http://www.hyundai.eu
- Handle and manage all After-Sales issues. (Aftersales) Contact between dealers in your region and Hyundai Europe Headquarter in Belgium on one side and with HQ in Korea on the other side.
- Solve technical problems related to excavators and wheel loaders or forklifts and reach trucks, together with local Hyundai dealers in your region and discuss solutions with dealer/end-user
- Handle warranty claims and discuss them with Hyundai dealers and/or end-users.
- Carry out Aftersales audits at dealers.
- Assist in issuing of technical bulletins to dealers
- Investigate design/quality problems and make detailed written reports which allow the factory in Korea to improve the product.
- Provide from time to time technical training to local technicians.
- Advise on A/S administration issues, warranty terms and service policy to local dealers
- Give assistance to sales, marketing and parts department.
- Monitor competitor machines/organizations whenever possible and make recommendations for improvement of the Hyundai product/organization.
- Advice on development of aftersales services for your region.
- Contribute in finding and evaluating new candidate dealers.
- Frequent dealer and customer visits in your region.
- Min. 5 years of experience as service representative in construction equipment, forklift, cranes, agricultural, truck business, automotive or engine industry, most likely in a manufacturer-dealer relationship
- Good general and technical education (Bachelor or Master )
- Good knowledge of standard software applications : Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good background of hydraulics, electrics and engines.
- Good problem solver
- Independent and strong personality but with listening ear and helping mind suiting good manufacturer to dealer and manufacturer to end-user relations.
- Fluent in English language and preferably another extra language (French or German or Italian).
- Pragmatic decision maker based on objective facts.
- Accurate and organized working method.
- Hands on mentality
- Customer friendly attitude
- Open minded about different cultures and able to fit into the management style of a multi-national company
- Willing to travel
Strong candidates will get the opportunity to play a key role for a major player. We offer an attractive salary package with extra legal benefits, laptop and mobile phone.