Our client is a multi-specialty chemical company. They innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Their products are used in a wide range of industries all over the world.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Under the operational responsibility of a Senior Lead engineer, you will be involved in the implementation studies of the industrial facilities.
In this context, the main missions are as follows:
On the basis of the drawings (PFD and PID ) and the description of the process, as well as a list of equipment:
- Develop the design of an entire installation (plot plan) by integrating the constraints of the project, respecting the rules and standards each of the disciplines (civil, mechanical, piping, electricity, ... and HSE - safety concept)
- Develop the various layout plans:
- Altimetry, general layout, equipment layouts, civil and steel structures guide drawings , piperacks, piping layouts, planimetrics, 3D model and piping material take-off.
- Participate in installation and layout reviews (reviews of plans and model ) and participate to PID schemes review, construction and maintenance review, safety review.
- 20% travel to international sites to define needs and follow up on the project
Education and Experience
- Master or bachelors degree in elektromechanics / Industrial design or similar through experience
- Good knowledge of 2D CAD (Autocad) and 3D CAD tools (Autocad Plant 3D + spec editor, PDMS ...)
- Experience of 5 to15 years in an engineering company or a factory design office, in the field of petrochemicals would be a plus
- Piping designer / layout designer : structures for equipment and piping for new units and revamping existing sites (field experience during construction phases)
Dynamic and motivated, at ease in contact with different environments and interlocutors.
Good English level (reading, writing and speaking) - context of international projects.
Other languages are a plus but not necessary for this function
Permanent role within the company
Career growth is always possible