Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Our client is looking for two Senior Managers ‘Business Advisor Private Client Services’. You will be member of a the Private Clients department in respectively in Antwerp/Hasselt.
With this broad range of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure their employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Senior Manager Business Advisor Private Client Services
As a Trusted Family Business Advisor you understand the issues family businesses and family business owners face. You are used in helping family business owners and family businesses to navigate difficult areas for the business or where the family and the business overlap. You have a broad view on doing business. As a Senior Manager Private Client Services/Trusted Business Advisor you will be actively involved in activities relating to both compliance and consulting duties for a large number of national and international clients (family owned businesses, family offices, investments companies, family business owners, C-level executives and high net worth individuals):
Contribute to people initiatives, including recruitment, retention and training
- Do research in various tax & legal matters and prepare and review written advice to clients: personal/corporate tax planning, emigration/immigration of individuals and companies, inheritance tax planning, philanthropic planning, estate planning, , transfer of a family business, family governance (family charters), family office advice, mediation,…)
- Develop client relationships with existing and new clients
- Identify Private Client Services opportunities in the market and further develop the Private Client Service offering
- Review resident and non-resident tax returns (income tax returns, inheritance tax returns,…)
- Assist clients during and with tax audits, tax claims, etc.
- Lead and coach team members
- Develop sales initiatives
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- You have a degree in Law/Economics/Accountancy AND a special degree in tax.
- You have a profound knowledge and interest in personal/corporate tax matters (both domestic as cross border), inheritance tax, estate planning, family governance and gained experience in an environment such as the Big 4, from an important lawyers' office or an accountancy office or family office.
- You have at least 8-10 full years of experience. If more experienced feel free to give us a call.
- You have already experience in a management function
- You are client focused and are very discrete.
- You have the ability to work autonomously but also like to work in a small team.
- You have an analytical mind and outstanding writing skills. You also are a good communicator.
- You have are trustworthy and business focused.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have excellent organizational skills, are process-oriented and have a well-structured working-style.
You can expect a challenging position within a leading international company. Our client offers you room for personal development in a modern environment. You can expect an interesting salary package with fringe benefits. You will work on challenging assignments and there will be room for personal development and impact on your work and others.