As an Internal Auditor you are responsible for executing internal audit assignments. Therefore:
- You identify risks, problem areas and opportunities by means of executing internal audits;
- You make recommendations and draw up plans of action to improve the quality of the internal control system and the effectiveness and efficiency of the business;
- You monitor the implementation of the action plans to ensure that recommendations are timely implemented;
- You identify, develop and promote best practices for internal audits in order to expand operational efficiency;
- Your tasks include actively taking part in the development of various internal control and risk related projects;
- You report to the Global Audit Manager.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :