Management of the full recruitment process - including sourcing, selection, interview process and offer management.
- Working close with Hiring Managers and HR (HR Business Partners essentially) to meet business hiring needs.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment in accordance with global operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection and offer development. Ensure a positive customer and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle.
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and ensure cultural fit of the candidates.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques (e.g. STAR techniques).
- Provide first level feedback to internal and external candidates.
- Build strong university relations and coordinate activities which enhance graduate candidate pools for entry levels or intern programs.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- Develop a good understanding of the company's Compensation approach as well as its Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market.
- Achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets.
- Engage in other tasks and projects as required.