BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Senior engineer reliability
* Analysis, reporting and filing about equipment failures. Intensive communication with the Business Teams to collect data, do root cause analysis, identify new reliability issues, ...
* Recommendations for improvements to equipment including discussion of the justification together with the BT
* Build up and/or keep up to date technical expertise on equipment and ail accessories
* Participate actively to networking meetings and use these contacts to solve TRA issues
* Analysis of statistical data such as MTBF, top 20, costs, failure reporting, ...
* Write procedures/methods and define maintenance policies for equipment (preventive, predictive, spare parts, ...)
* Advise project groups on new equipment or large modifications. improve and correct specifications for reliability reasons.
* Improvement and development of maintenance methods. Implementation of new legal requirements.
* Active participation to technical committees and working groups that he's dedicated to
* Manage maintenance department on external (and internal) audits: prepare and coordinate them, convert the recommendations into specifications and procedures, communicate with the organisation and motivate the collaborators to implement the recommendations.
The jobholder is an engineer with a good understanding of the overall refinery processes with minimum 10 years experience. As he experienced different field services in the Maintenance Dept. or similar he knows the maintenance and safety procedures, equipment specifications and legal requirements. He has a profound expertise in his specific discipline of minimum 5 years and is familiar with international standards. He uses SAP as a data and cost management tool. He is familiar with PC applications and different European languages. He has excellent communication and persuasive skills and a high responsibility attitude.
Languages : Dutch, English, French
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.