Securex was founded more than 100 years ago and our strength lies in the various services we propose to our clients.
You will no doubt be able to develop and unfold yourself in a client-oriented service (services to Self-Employed & Individuals, HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting, International…) or within one of our Corporate services (HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Finance…).
Day in day out, more than 1,600 employees boost the success of Securex. Each day, we boost their success!”
Inside our International service, you join the team, who deals with the European payroll of small and large companies active worldwide and works together with certified international partners.
Senior Consultant International Mobility
Our Payroll Department provides with tailored advice and the necessary means to simplify the life of our clients. For our cross-country clients, we are a single point of contact for every topic linked to payroll and international mobility. By doing so, we guide our clients to lift their HR policy to the next level.
- Thanks to your experience in international employment, you are the social and fiscal expert for our international clients. You answer their questions in the context of the management and administration of their expat and inpat staff.
- You will handle the filing and the follow up of the application requests to enable expatriates to benefit from the Belgian special tax regime.
- You will prepare the Belgian payroll and tax calculations for our clients (expats, salary split).
- You will give legal advice regarding international employment with respect to social security, tax, employment law (secondment letter, attachment to employment contract), payroll (salary split, secondment).
- You will handle different applications for our clients, such as the A1 document(salary split, secondment), the Limosa application, work permits (applications and renewals).
- You will analyze the needs of your clients and will counsel them professionally about their staff management. You can step in and guide them in finding the right solutions to their cross-border employment matters and will coordinate the start-up of their client-membership at Securex.
- You will support the other colleagues of the department in the operational processes, with the intention to guide them with the questions they have.
- Thanks to your solid background in the domain of international employment, you develop, coordinate and structure new solutions and services.
- You have a study background with specialization in a fiscal or social domain.
- You are a fiscal and legal expert in expat management, with relevant experience in international employment.
- You are result- and solution-driven and have several years of experience You have a commercial feeling and you maintain delighted contacts with your customers.
- You work organized and are familiar with project coordination and account management
- You are multilingual covering Dutch, French and English
- You work in our office in Leuven or Waver.
Why apply for this position?We could tell you that we are an innovative and dynamic company offering a profitable salary pack (just like all other companies), but this actually goes without saying.Join Securex means:
- Take pleasure in your job each day
- Share a VIP breakfast with our CEO in the weeks following your entrance into service
- Follow an onboarding program from A to Z to guarantee an optimal integration and collect a maximum amount of information about your new employer
- Expand your competency areas and develop at your own pace, tailored to your career ambitions
- Take the lead to participate in various projects that generate a real impact.