The ITS department provides a national centralized support function for KPMG in Belgium. Its major objective is to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the employees of KPMG in Belgium.
We are looking for a qualified Application Developer
to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least core .Net languages. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.Responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code