KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,200 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
Our professionals at KPMG Management Consulting are independent advisors, speaking their clients' language and aware of their issues thanks to a broad experience in serving major domestic and international companies, medium-sized enterprises, non-profit organizations and government institutions. We are focused on providing realistic answers, so that our clients can make better decisions.
In order to cope with the expansion of the department, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant/Junior Manager in Supply Chain and Procurement to strengthen our enthusiastic team.
Senior Advisor/Junior Manager Supply Chain/Procurement
Roles and Responsibilities
Type of projects in procurement:
- Delivery of supply chain and/or procurement projects
- Project management
- Supervising a small team of more junior consultants
Type of projects Supply Chain:
- Strategic sourcing
- Category cost optimization
- Purchase to pay process optimization
- Contact management
- Supplier relationship management and training and procurement transformations
- Working capital (inventory) improvement
- Supply chain network optimization
- Strategy definition & development
- Planning and maintenance and lean/operational excellence
- You hold a Master degree and 5 to 6 years of experience in supply chain and/or procurement. You have ideally passed part of it in an operational role and part of in a consultancy function
- You have affinity with Strategy definition & development, Operations Research, Demand Planning and Inventory Planning
- You are pragmatic, analytical and stress resistant
- You are client minded and can work independently and in a team
- You are commercially driven and able to demonstrate a sound of knowledge of wider business factors
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and French with an advanced level in English
- You can deliver a project on your own at the client and supervise a small team of consultants
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encourage true team spirit and to create an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors, continuous support in your professional development and real career opportunities.