You will take the lead role in the SAP Competence Center in all projects and enhancements in the FI & CO domain in SAP.
You will be reporting to the EMEA SAP Capability Lead and will have the Business Enhancement team and the Enterprise Architects as main stakeholders in setting up priorities and to follow up on state-of-the-art SAP projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
- In pre-project phase you analyse needs of the business together with the business enhancement team and set-up a project model with the enterprise architects;
- Fitting new initiatives in the global SAP strategy and landscape;
- Set-up of a blueprint, integrated with the other SAP modules;
- Selecting partners for realization and setting up a resource planning and deadlines;
- Follow-up on budget and SLA’s with contractors;
- Meeting with the support organization to follow up on incidents on a strategic level and determining needs and optimization possibilities;
- Testing, Documentation and training;
One of the main projects foreseen for end 2017, beginning 2018 is the implementation of SAP HANA, where SAP FI/CO would be the pilot project.