For one of our customers, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for a Business Analyst (SAP FICO). The business analyst serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with SAP. The goal of the team is to implement and to configure SAP, to improve the functionalities and to support users of SAP in all sites in order to improve business processes by using SAP more efficient and effective.
Your main responsiblities:
- You manage the global roll-out of SAP (planning, implementation, ?)
- You code individual modules and complex functions
- You are responsible for software integration and external interface development
- You participate in system upgrades, you also coordinate and update system documentation
- You participate in the creation and maintenance of end user training documentation
- You investigate future system releases and enhancements
- You develop and configure cross-functional solutions and network with other SAP Business Analysts
- You review requests to add, change or delete functionality within a process, ensuring common and shared fit with Global Business needs.
- You support and enhance SAP with a continued focus on process improvement to meet business case goals
- You develop, coordinate and implement plans to test processes and configuration assuring quality of any additions, changes or deletions to the system
- You consult with business unit managers and end users to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements
- You provide timely response to end user calls and help tickets assisting in problem resolution (helpdesk-role).
- You work in a team, in collaboration with other Business Analysts but you all have your own expertise domain.
- You have an Academic Bachelor or University degree in Economics and/or ICT
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as an SAP Business Analyst. You have a good knowledge of integration between FI and other modules of SAP.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and active knowledge of Dutch/French/German is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial business processes by experience is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills: you gathers and analyse the most critical information needed to understand problems. You probe and look at past symptoms to determine underlying causes of problems and issues. You summarizes information to identify and highlight key elements, patterns, results or relationships. You Break complex problems (or processes or projects) into component parts and consider or organize parts in a systematic way.
- You are a strong communicator and are result driven.
- A permanent contract (indifinite time)
- Pleasant working environment
- Attractive salary package with a range of extra benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Enthusiastic and driven colleagues
- Possibility to bring your own ideas forward
- International working environment