As a member of the Atlas Copco Business Services SAP BI Competence Center you will be involved in various SAP BI/BO projects and customer support activities aiming to provide for the Business Intelligence needs of the Atlas Copco Group entities all over the globe.
You will be part of a well-established dynamic team that reports to the SAP BI Competence Center manager and as such you will take on following responsibilities:
- You will actively participate in and lead BI/BO development projects (covering both project management activities and data warehouse modelling/front-end layer designing)
- You will safeguard continuous improvements of existing SAP BI applications in order to make sure they stay fitted to business needs and make most of the available technologies
- Together with the SAP BI Competence Center team and the SAP Infrastructure and Platform team you will secure that the AC BI/BO system and applications are performing according to the expectations of the user community
- You will actively participate in the support and maintenance activities for the existing SAP BI applications
- You will educate and train customers and colleagues in the usage of SAP BI/BO front end tools and SAP BI applications
- Since a lot of our customers and colleagues are located abroad, you should be prepared to do some limited travelling
Degree in Economics, Commercial Engineering or IT or equivalent experience
- Practical working experience in SAP BI/BO systems (modelling/query/performance monitoring)
- Project management experience, preferably related to the Business Intelligence projects
- Ability to work in an independent manner and combine multiple activities whilst prioritising work to meet specific deadlines
- Ability to coordinate with a project team composed of internal and/or external colleagues
- Ability to work in a complex and fast moving business environment
- Overall knowledge and/or working experience with SAP ECC or other SAP systems as well as knowledge of business processes are considered an asset
- You should embrace a multinational and multicultural environment
- Service minded individual with excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibilities, autonomous
- A team player who enjoys to share knowledge, information and experiences with his/her colleagues
- Fluency in English, spoken and written, is a must. Other languages are an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Gevarieerde taken met een breed scala aan ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden bij een innovatieve en internationale wereldspeler.
- Steun en mogelijkheden om je carrière uit te bouwen.
- Een peter/meter die je vanaf je eerste werkdag op een praktische manier wegwijs maakt in de organisatie.
- Een goede work- life balance.
- Marktconforme verloning aangevuld met extralegale voordelen.
- Mogelijkheid om in te stappen in ons fietsleaseplan en diverse sportclubs.