The Sales Support Representative belongs to the Sales department. The Sales support representative reports to the Country Manager France and works closely with the other (Sales) colleagues. The purpose of the job is to support the Wholesale managers as well the Country Manager France in the most efficient way (administrative) so they can focus on sales. This role also helps to support the brand activities exercise locally in order to deliver customer intimacy.
In case your preference will be a fulltime working week you will be working as a Sales Support Representative 4 days a week, and the other day you will be supporting the customer care department.
- Taking care of the after sales for the area and sample requests of standard products.
- Coordinating the relations with the customers.
- Making sure quotes are delivered and signed in time.
- Support and follow up overdue of account with head office finance department.
- Support your team on monitoring contract performances.
- Taking care that local customer/sales/trade marketing invoices are signed and allocated.
- Taking care of POS material allocation to distributor and packing for distribution.