As our Sales Support Officer you will be responsible providing our customers with the best possible commercial support. You collaborate with the Account Manager in the sales process, from application to booking. In this role you need excellent communication skills (Dutch and French) combines with strong analytical and administrative capabilities. You will enter a young hearted and warm team. For this role you can be an ambitious starter, you will receive great onboarding and development opportunities.Day to day
- Customer Service and Support
- Provide support to the sales team handling incoming post and telephone calls, act as helpdesk for in-and external customers and prospects and liaise with departments on irregularities and/or kick back.
- Sales and Support
- Signal sales opportunities for follow up by sales team and signal opportunities for process
- Pipeline management
- Continuously monitor and follow up on leads in the pipeline with customers and prospects, executing relevant internal sales activities and coordinating own activities
- Quote proposal
- Set-up standard quotes received via multiple channels, enter quote determinants in system and generate and distribute quote proposals/rate cards to relations and prospects.
- Support Application and Contract Process
- Follow-up, receive and process incoming applications, documentation and quote requests, and enter, review and submit credit applications. Prepare contracts and corresponding documents, liaise with all relevant parties involved and follow up on outstanding approved deals.
- Report the performance and progress on all sales, application and contract processes
We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.