The most worm welcome and great acceptance of their Brands in the French part of Belgium, which was led by the local Sales Manager has driven them to the decision to hire a second Area Sales Manager for the Flemish Part.
We are looking for an ambitious sales person who knows the Belgium Market of DIY, Power Tools and Building Materials like the back of his hand.
The candidate potentially could become the Area Sales Manager which would take off his career. The selected candidate will be a proven leader, will have the relevant experience in the Hand Tool Market, strong market networking and proven “active” clientele, will have a successful track record of increasing sales while managing a cross-functional team.
We are looking for candidates with passion for the tool sector, DIY fans, who want to differentiate, boost their carrier and become a leader! Our customer offers full support, training and sales organization system to evolve and become the best experienced sales person!
- Develop company’s business-progression in the Flemish part of Belgium.
- Ability to work in a field based role, executing a daily-weekly customer visit plan, as composed by the company and the candidate.
- Promote and sample our products while performing live tests during customer visits.
- Fulfill the required reports on the progress of the day-to-day sales activities and results, and providing necessary back-up to support sales and bonus programs objectives.
- Daily usage of the company’s software- ERP as a tool of conducting business.
- In-depth knowledge of Belgium tools market, key players, sales channels, regional key features, while holding an active and updated clients’ list of wholesalers, DIY chain stores, hardware and independent stores.
- New product introduction, placement and sampling throughout the whole sales network.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.