Panasonic automotive systems europe provides unparalleled expertise to leading car manufacturers and OEMs. It researches, develops, manufactures and supplies key electronic components, devices and modules, as well as complete solutions to customers in the automotive industry. Globally, Panasonic Automotive Systems is responsible for one third of Panasonic’s overall revenue. To further develop the activities of the European sales division in Asse-Zellik, we are currently looking for a (m/f)
Sales & Project Specialist
• As a Sales & Project Specialist, you are the first point of contact for your customers in the automotive industry. You support them in finding optimal solutions to their specific problems and needs, presenting product information and closely following up on the different projects
• You communicate customers’ needs and wishes to the key account managers, engineering teams and plants, and work together to find the right solutions
• As a Project Specialist you follow up the projects during the development stage and are responsible for the coordination of internal and external stakeholders
• In order to build product knowledge, you participate in exhibitions, product introductions and demonstrations
• Furthermore, as a Sales Specialist, you help to ensure that pricing is aligned and correct, ranging from administrative tasks such as price input to basic negotiation with customers and plants.
• After building up experience, you will grow into the role of Key Account Manager.
• You communicate fluently in English and can participate in conversations in Japanese
• More important than your type or level of degree, is your analytical mindset and ability to draw the right conclusions from given or collected information. In addition, you show a willingness to learn about business processes, technologies and technical products
• As you are well organised and work in a structured and accurate way, you develop strong project management skills
• You show a strong sense of ownership and combine a customer-oriented mindset with a problem-solving attitude
• Easily adaptable to other cultures and preferably having experience with Japanese culture, you are able to connect with Japanese customers
• You are willing to travel when the need arises (10% of your time).
• A challenging international position with responsibility in a young and dynamic environment with a positive atmosphere where a sense of initiative is highly appreciated
• The opportunity to further develop into a key sales position.