Antwerp - ITC Rubis Terminal Antwerp N.V . is located in the port of Antwerp with excellent connections to sea, road, rail and pipeline infrastructure. The joint venture between Rubis Terminal (France), Intercontinental Terminals Company "ITC" (Houston, USA) and Mitsui & Co. Europe PLC (London) has been operational since October 2010. The terminal is equipped in accordance with the latest standards for the storage and transshipment of liquid chemicals, liquefied gas and petroleum products in an international business environment. In 2016 ITC Rubis started the construction of their 5th tank pit. The focus for the coming years will be the further expansion of the business. To support their ambitious growth plans they are searching for talented individuals who share their determination to be the very best. Currently they are looking for a
Focus on customer needs and long term partnership
• For the continuous expansion you need to understand the market and create/ adapt strategic sales plans based on customer needs and providing solutions.
• You will perform market analyses about the tendencies, product flows and competition in the (petro)chemical and tank storage industry.
• You will identify the customers' needs and possible synergies and propose long-term solutions.
• You will present your findings to the management team and provide them with the appropriate information and advice for future investment proposals.
• You will assess the feasibility of new projects by performing profitability calculations (IRR/ NPV). You will be closely involved in every step of greenfield projects.
• You will negotiate and follow up on long-term agreements which will include pricing in line with (or exceeding) budget objectives.
• You will be responsible for introducing new customers as well as managing the existing client portfolio.
• You are involved in tenders and requests for proposals.
• You will attend conferences and trade fairs.
• You will work closely together with SHE & Quality Department, Operations, Customer Service and the Technical Department. You will report to the Commercial Manager.
Required education, skills and characteristics
• You are a proactive networker.
• You have a master's degree (e.g. economics, commercial engineer, chemistry, law,...) with minimum 2 years of experience in an international B2B sales context, preferably in the chemical/petrochemical or logistic industry.
• You have a strong interest in chemical business and marketing with a good understanding of logistics and global shipping methods. Experience in corporate law is an asset.
• You are an analytical self-starter with a passion for safety, integrity and operational excellence. You know how to set priorities and you value team work.
• You are an excellent communicator with sound presentation and negotiating skills.
• Thorough knowledge of English is essential. Knowledge of Dutch is imperative and all other languages are an advantage.
• You are willing to travel approximately 20% of your time.
• You will be working for a fast-growing company that offers high-tech solutions for tank storage, built with top-notch and state-of-the-art technical equipment. At the same time you will enjoy the benefits of a flat organization: an accessible management with direct reporting lines.
• An international commercial role with a lot of freedom and responsibility where initiative is appreciated.
• You can count on the support of the management committee which encourages the personal development of its employees.
• You will receive an attractive salary with fringe benefits.