Due to the continuous improvement and expansion of our sales team, we are looking for a Sales Manager Software for Additive Manufacturing
We are recruiting a Sales Manager to reinforce the market development activities in the software domain. You will take responsibility for the turnover and growth perspectives for the Belgian sales team covering the EMEA market (except for the UK and DACH regions).
In this role, you will report to the International Sales Director.
- You will manage and coach a team of people in Account management, Application Engineering, Inside sales and Sales assistant roles. As a highly effective sales manager you will find numerous ways to influence, empower and motivate team members to bring out the best in them in a way that inspires everyone for getting better results.
- You guide your team in sales projects and activate them to make proper use of the supporting systems.
- As the people manager of the team, you will also be responsible for detecting training needs, and working on the career development of your team members.
- You will define the sales strategy for the regional markets, implementing the global sales strategy. This means that you will identify and follow up on local trends, determine which regions need further development, determine the main customer profiles in your markets and identify key customers. You define which growth should be realized and how, and keep the pulse of the regional market DNA to determine how best to align with it.
- You will develop and maintain strategic and profitable partner relations. You can rely on your market knowledge and wide network.
- You will define sales actions such as Mailing Actions, events, UGM’s.
- You have revenue and margin responsibility for your team and region.
- You are responsible for budget and target setting, including resource planning and marketing needs.
- You deliver monthly forecast reports to Management.