Hyundai Construction Equipment
Tessenderlo - Hyundai Construction Equipment , with European headquarters in Tessenderlo, combines sales andmarketing of Construction Equipment and Forklifts in Europe with pre- and after-sales service. HCEE has a broad network of more than 140 dealers in 30 countries and offers excellent advice regarding the purchase of "World Class" Hyundai equipment, such as wheel loaders, excavators, forklifts, warehouse equipment, and parts & service.
To reinforce its leadership on the European market, Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe is looking for a (m/f)
Sales Manager Parts
Sales strategy design and full commercial development of your market
• After analysing the B2B market, you take the lead, in close collaboration with your colleague of Parts Logistics, in determining the sales strategy to reach the long and medium-term objectives and selling parts to a network of dealers within Europe. You develop a business plan implement it.
• You identify and seize commercial opportunities at new and existing clients. You maintain a close relationship with existing dealers. You plan and implement focused marketing and sales activities to increase sales volume in European countries. You also attend trade shows, exhibitions and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate.
• You lead, coach and support the sales coordinators to be successful in growing the business, gaining market share and achieving the agreed targets.
• You report to the Managing Director and you are a member of the management team.
Strong sales drive - Entrepreneurial attitude ? Great people manager
• You have at least 5 years experience in a leadership role and proven experience in the development of a distribution network in a similar international B2B environment.
• You have a proven track record in selling parts through distributors. You understand the complexity of proactive selling of parts.
• You are willing to travel within Europe for 20% of your time.
• An advanced level of French and English is required. Knowledge of German or another European language is an asset.
• You have good communication skills, a commercial attitude and you are a good team player.
• Open-minded, result-driven and persistent, you listen to and understand the needs and trends of the market.
• You are autonomous and flexible, and you can plan your days and weeks efficiently.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe offers you:
• A key role offering autonomy, empowerment and an excellent opportunity for sales growth in Europe.
• A company culture based on ownership, engagement, initiative, dialogue
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits and a company car.