As a Sales Manager for the Industry channel you are responsible for managing your team and for setting out a commercial policy for Belgium and Luxembourg. The Sales Manager Industry drives commercial efforts covering pharma and food (supplements) manufacturer in BELUX region.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing client portfolio, achieving sales targets, participating in the assigned strategic projects and strengthening customer relationships.
- Build up and maintain sustainable, professional client relations with industry accounts;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Stimulating and coaching the Account Manager Industry with a view to achieving the set sales targets. You formulate targets and objectives and monitor the team spirit.
- Collaborate closely with the account manager industry and other stakeholders of the Fagron Belgium team to participate into formulation and communication of commercial strategy towards clients;
- Identify product portfolio opportunities considering sales, profit and innovation goals;
- Communicate relevant customer and competitor info systematically within Industry sales team;
- Identify customer-driven opportunities to innovate new products that bring value to both our customers and Fagron;
- Track sales performance of the BELUX pharma and food clients, and report accurately and timely.