Hyundai Construction Equipment
Tessenderlo - Hyundai Construction Equipment , with European headquarters in Tessenderlo, combines sales and marketing of Construction Equipment and Forklifts in Europe with pre- and after-sales service. HCEE has a broad network of more than 140 dealers in 30 countries and offers excellent advice regarding the purchase of "World Class" Hyundai equipment, such as wheel loaders, excavators, forklifts, warehouse equipment, and parts & service.
To reinforce its leadership on the European market, Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe is looking for a (m/f)
Sales Manager CE
Sales strategy design and full commercial development of your market
Your mission: developing a strategy and people management
• You define your commercial strategy for the sales of Construction Equipment (CE) and you are responsible for the sale of wheel loaders and excavators to dealers within Europe.
• In order to develop a vision of the market and the products, you analyze market trends, you collect feedback from your sales team and dealers, you practice a smart competitor watch and you identify new development opportunities.
• You build and lead a team of account managers as well as the back-office team in Tessenderlo, and you help them define their targets and drive them towards success. The local sales offices in Germany, France and UK will also report to you.
• You develop long-term partnerships with dealers in order to increase volume and turnover, by visiting them and discuss on annual agreements, setting targets, follow-ups.
• You represent Hyundai Construction Equipment in specialized fairs.
• You report to the Managing Director and you are a member of the management team.
People management skills and entrepreneurial attitude
• In addition to your Master's degree, you have a proven track record in Sales management in an international environment. Experience in dealer management is key.
• You have strong commercial skills with a strong understanding of our business
• You are a great people manager and you know how to develop, motivate and coach your team.
• Strong negotiation skills; ability to persuade/ influence and gain agreement
• Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach
• You are fluent in Dutch, English, French and/or German. Any other language is an asset.
• You are willing to travel 20% of your time.
• Your social skills, your high level of commitment and your personal drive are required assets to succeed in this position.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe offers you:
• A key role offering autonomy, empowerment and an excellent opportunity for sales growth in Europe.
• A company culture based on ownership, engagement, initiative, dialogue
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits and a company car.