iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents.
There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies.
The organization has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Zwijnaarde), Asia (Singapore and South-Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
To further support the organization in the journey of scaling up and growing the business internationally in different business verticals, iText is looking to recruit for their Corporate team (based in Gent) a Sales Director EMEA Region, experienced hands-on sales leader with passion for innovative technologies.
Sales Director EMEA Region
What you’ll do
- Build the strategy, business and action plan for EMEA region to grow revenues in selected market verticals (eg financial services, aviation, automotive, governments) to meet (or exceed) quarterly sales targets.
- Manage and streamline in- and outbound sales processes capturing all leads and converting them effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and manage direct sales as well as partner channels via OEM and/or VA Partners and Distributors.
- Attract, grow and coach the EMEA sales team that can effectively scale across different channels, client sizes and client needs.
- Evaluate and report sales performance of teams, processes and actions.
- Localize sales and marketing content in collaboration with the marketing manager.
- Actively engage in increasing the overall awareness of the PDF functionality and use cases in the region. Look for opportunities and trends, both in technology and business, to build a foundation and growth path for iText.
- Actively contribute to the EMEA and global sales organization and you report to the Head of Global Marketing & Channel Development.
Who are you
- You have +10 years of proven hands-on sales and sales management skills with technology oriented products and/or services
- A mature and stable self-starter who can work with little supervision and leads and inspires teams to take actions and bring the best out of them to meet ambitious goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations.
- Comfortable to support the team and channel partners negotiating deals with complex terms and conditions.
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment where change is constant.
- You are analytical, structured and fact-based and are fun to work with
- Internationally mobile
What we promise you
- A fun, open atmosphere with freedom to own your responsibilities in an entrepreneurial way.
- Great team diversity.
- An international atmosphere
- Very rewarding and competitive compensation based on experience and benefits.