Do you like working in a meritocratic environment where all your accomplishments will be rewarded accordingly? Then you have chosen the right job opportunity!
James Woodman is a recruitment consultancy that was founded in 2008. Working with financial profiles for 10 years, we have one objective: be the leading recruitment consultancy in a booming market. Now, the company has managed to build up its market in the financial world. In an environment where these profiles are the future, James Woodman has managed to become a leading recruitment consultancy. And that is all due to its ambitious mindset. But nothing would have be possible without the consultants' ambition and their desire to become recruitment specialists. This is why it is important to have people like you, who want to build a great career.
James Woodman was founded in Brussels and has now 6 offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Ghent, Antwerp, Frankfurt and Luxembourg. Since Gent is a strategic location, this is why we needed to have a presence there and this is also why we keep growing there and explore as many profiles as possible. To do so, we need people who want to build their own portfolio of clients and who see the potential of such a growing market. This is why you can be the next specialized junior sales consultant.
Sales consultant - Build a career in an international company
- You are in charge of the recruitment process from A to Z
- You analyse your clients' needs and write ads accordingly
- You look for candidates and follow them during the whole recruitment procedure
- You prepare the candidates for their interview
- You are basically the intermediate between the client and the candidate
- You analyse the market and find new clients
- You speak English and Dutch
- You have the ambition to build your own portfolio of clients
- You are motivated and want to make money
- You are result-driven and are motivated by the meritocratic environment
- You like challenge and are not afraid of the competition
- You want to be part of the company's growth
- An attractive salary of 1700€ net with unlimited commissions and incentives: company cars, fuel card, lunch club, mystery trips, a super trip to Las Vegas, etc.
- Meal vouchers, group, health and dental insurances after 6 months as well as a gym subscription from the start
- A training period that will make you become the best consultant
- An exciting, dynamic and motivating environment