Based within the sales team, your role consists in performing commercial and administrative tasks focusing on quotation management, purchase orders management, price and payment control with the objective of supporting the Key Account Manager (KAM) and be the customer interface on assigned topics in order to maximize customer satisfaction and ensuring smooth business coordination.
More precisely :
Assist Customer in daily operations
Support the customer in day to day business in order to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure smooth business continuity. Coordinate topics (assigned by Key Account Manager) with customer in order to ensure follow-up and conclusion.
Quotation Management (Internal & External)
- Prepare draft quotations and issue final quotations
- Record all quotations issued and track corresponding Purchase Order reception
- Update Price lists
Purchase Order Management / Price Control
- Collect Purchase Order from customer and ensure that its contents reflect the contents of our quotation (price, applicable date, payment terms, etc…)
- Check collected purchase orders and share with all concerned departments
- Record data and paper copies of all purchase orders.
- Input Sales and Purchase Prices in ERP system
- Calculate compensations towards our customer and / or our mother company when necessary.
Customer Payment Control
- Identify root cause for payment issues and take/assign corrective and preventive actions in order to solve it.
- Conduct internal follow-up on open items assigned to concerned departments
- Contact the customer with the objective of preventing delayed customer payment or to assist to find a quick solution to existing delayed payments.
- Report payment status on weekly basis
Internal support and coordination
Collect and distribute relevant information received from the customer to internal departments or adequate person in order to ensure good communication of customer requirements.
Customer & Internal Meetings
Prepare meeting material / presentations