ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For one of our clients, situated in Antwerp, we are looking for Sales Administrative Assistant.
Sales Administrative Assistant
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job description / Summary
Provide administrative and secretarial support to designated GP&H Sales Managers and develop specialized knowledge in work processes and departments procedures and systems. Responsibilities
- General secretarial assistance to sales managers (confidentiality, effective travel plans incl. visas, professional telephone answering, mail/e-mail distribution and monitoring especially in absence, etc.).
- Administrative handling and preparation of proposals under account manager supervision, purchase order acknowledgement process, vendor pre-qualifications, RFQ downloads and proper distribution.
- Organize and coordinate contract review process: acknowledgement, SOF, legal filing.
- Keeping sales databases updated.
- Manage the organization of seminars and conference registrations.
- Provide for proper filing of documents.
- Effectively manage routine business and purchase orders (as defined).
- Handle communications outside the group effectively and professionally.
Skills & Knowledge required
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Responsive to the demands of both internal and external customers over a wide range of time zones.
- Flexibility with respect to working hours to meet emergency/customer demands.
- Ability to work under pressure und to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good interpersonal skills and self- motivation.
- Team player, self-confident and decision making skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- We offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (group- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, transportation fee, ...)
- The opportunity to work in a challenging environment and real opportunities for individual growth.
- You will be part of a professional, dynamic and result-oriented team.