Jobcare is a recruitment and selection agency that specializes in recruitment and selection of employees, higher technical profiles and management positions.
R&D Audio Developer (Ref.1977)
You will be working in an enthusiastic group with 10 other engineers and will be responsible for the complete product development process of new audio products for the AUDAC brand.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You are familiar with the latest audiovisual techniques
- You have insight into digital and analogue developments
- You have knowledge of the following computer programs: Office, Autocad, PCB design
- You have good administrative characteristics and a strong sense of commercial needs
- You work in an orderly manner, precisely and have good organisational characteristics
- You are focused on results and quality
- You testify to a good team spirit
- You are stress-resistant, flexible, communicative and can work autonomously
As one of the most innovative and renovative companies active in the Pro audio market, the R&D department is the beating heart of the company. The company offers you a challenging and exciting job in which autonomy and responsibility are central. In addition to a varied job and a competitive salary, they offer you the opportunity to be part of the growth story that they are today. There are also many social benefits such as flexible working hours, but also the opportunity to grow and develop oneself are certainly possibilities.