• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biomedicine, pharmacy with at least 2 years’ experience in a laboratory environment.
• You have a background in protein analytics including sample preparation, chromatography and mass spectrometry.
• You have good knowledge of chromatographic/mass spectrometric techniques and hands-on experience, ideally with instrumentation from different vendors.
• Experience in monoclonal antibody analysis and the study of post-translational modifications such as glycosylation are assets.
• You will work under the guidance of experienced staff members, but your initiatives and
input will be highly appreciated.
• A broad interest in technology development, attention to quality and detail, a team oriented attitude, strong communication and organizational skills and proficiency in English are key.