Reporting to the Regional General Manager in charge of the operations for France and Belgium:
You embody the brand image of the company.
You implement and animate all the existing resources (human, financial and material) to optimize the management of the two Citadines residences in Brussels.
You are responsible for the reaching of the commercial results, the customer satisfaction, the implication of the teams, the maintenance of the building and the respect of the norms and procedures of the group.
With the help of the Group"s tools and policies, your mission is:
• To handle the revenue management (prices, distribution channels, competitive intelligence) and the commercial policy (local actions plans, prescribers" network, deployment of the group loyalty program), with support provided by Revenue Management and Sales teams, based locally and at the headquarter in Paris.
• To manage the customers" relationships (satisfaction indicators & actions plans, management of e-reputation...).
• To manage the teams (around 50 persons): recruitment, training, appraisal, team animation and communication.
• To manage the budget of the residences in close collaboration with the local Chief Accountant (building and monitoring the budgets, results" achievements and control of charges, supervision of daily closings, cash flow, recovery of debts).
• To ensure the application of quality, health and safety rules and procedures, internally and with external partners.
You also demonstrate entrepreneurship by improving the product, the organization and the teams of the residences through adapted action plans, and by handling diversified projects (works, renovations...).
You will be supported in your missions by 2 Assistant Residence Managers (one per residence).
The team of about 50 persons, spread over the 2 sites of Brussels Center, is composed of very diverse profiles (reception, maintenance, housekeeping, support functions) and you will be able to adapt to those various profiles to manage them in an appropriate manner.
Key words: general manager, district manager, hotel manager, hotel apartment manager, residence manager, deputy manager, hotel industry, property manager, area manager, assistant Director, hotel management.