To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· You possess a Master's / Bachelor's degree (preferably in engineering, electronics, IT);
· Knowledge of monitoring (cardio logical), related fields or of Philips PCMS equipment is an advantage;
· Good knowledge of and particularly passion for IT systems: hardware, operating systems and networking;
· You are bilingual with respect to Dutch/French for the Remote Helpdesk and knowledge of (technical) English is an advantage;
· Experience within a hospital environment or in a comparable position would be greatly preferred;
· You have good diplomatic skills and are highly motivated;
· You are capable of working well on your own, but are also a team player;
· You possess a driver's license B in connection with your work in Belgium (company car);
· You have a flexible attitude (working hours - shift system) and are resistant to stress;
· Due to the Remote Helpdesk position, you live within a radius of approximately 30 km from Brussels.
In return, we offer you
a challenging and diverse position in an innovative company. You will have the ability to grow both your professional and personal skills. You will have freedom to perform your job independently. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.