Have you been working within Audit or Controlling
for the past few years and are you eager to take on a new challenge? In that case, joining the Global Controlling & Performance Management team of our client
might be your ideal next destination!
For a fixed position at our logistics client in Antwerp, we are looking for a dynamic and Spanish speaking Controller for the LATAM region!
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure that adequate internal control is applied in affiliates worldwide, with a focus on the region that is attributed to you.
- Support the bookkeeping processes and a timely and correct reporting in the affiliates within your region.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies across all locations (regarding fixed assets, inventory, standard costs, ...)
- Follow-up and report on various risk (accounts receivable, taxes, stock control, ...)
- Constantly review internal processes and procedures and proactively recommend improvements and assist in implementing them
- Coordinate the Audit Reviews with Regional Business owners and develop a close relationship with them
- Develop in depth understanding on local business models to support financial statement analysis and validation in support of decision making at local and regional level
- Support annual budget cycle and monthly financial reporting & analysis on group level