iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents.
There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies.
The organization has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Zwijnaarde), Asia (Singapore and South-Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
To further support the organization in the journey of scaling up and growing the business internationally in different business verticals, iText is looking to recruit for their Corporate team (based in Gent) a Regional Brand Manager, Experienced and hands-on brand builder with passion for technology.
Regional Brand Manager
What you’ll do
- Research target markets providing feedback into product development, and working with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to understand and determine objectives and goals.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet those objectives and goals.
- Develop and deliver demand generation campaigns
- Create content, messaging and brand identity for regional market
- Plan and execute event campaigns
- Develop and execute public relations campaigns with agency in the region
- Create, recommend and implement marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
- Manage and analyze results of all marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
- Collaborate with product managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives
- Maximize value by managing agency and vendor relationships
- You report to the Head of Global Marketing & Channel Development.
Who are you
- You have 8 years plus of experience in marketing and communications, including experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- You have data-driven marketing skills including testing and analytical techniques, metrics for measuring marketing performance, data gathering, interpretation and recognizing quality data, data-driven strategy, cross-functional management
- You have ‘Story-telling’ skills both written and oral
- You have actionable knowledge of SEM and SEO, social media, email and mobile marketing
- Your project managing skills are combined with critical thinking, analytical skills and you see the ‘bigger picture’.
What we promise you
- A fun, open atmosphere with freedom to own your responsibilities in an entrepreneurial way.
- Great team diversity.
- An international atmosphere.
- Very rewarding and competitive compensation based on experience and benefits.