Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter
In this role of Talent Acquisition Recruiter you will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Corporate Functions & Supply Chain/Operations team which operates as a proactive internal agency
– your focus will be to recruit high potential talent and to build a solid pipeline of candidates for future recruitment needs. You should thrive on networking and engaging with potential candidates, as well as having the skills to manage a variety of internal stakeholders and being result-orientated. You will own the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a great candidate experience whilst keeping the company’s interests in mind.
We are looking for someone who wants to play an essential role in hiring and building talent pipelines, by attracting top talent through sourcing, application process and referrals. In this role you will report to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager Corporate functions & SC/Operations and your responsibilities include:
• Develop and manage international, new and creative sourcing strategies and recruitment plans, as in identifying and defining the best sourcing and hunting strategies for our target groups and putting them into practice.
• Own operationally the vacancies: manage the open applications in the recruitment system, manage the selection process and its progress, and provide management timely with periodic recruitment reports.
• Contribute to strategic staffing initiatives such as reducing time to interview, time to hire, cost to hire and other initiatives to maintain the continuous flow of high quality talent.
• Support in the implementation of a yearly recruitment plan and strategy and based upon that develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Develop and maintain recruitment policies and procedures in coordination with the global team.
• Report on recruitment activities.
• Bachelor/Master degree
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years sourcing/recruiting within a relevant (consumer) industry, ideally including international or multi country search.
• Recruitment experience at an agency and/or within a large corporation as internal recruiter, with a track record of success in sourcing and networking.
• Strong affinity with Supply Chain, experience with one of the pipelines is a must
• Experience with high paced recruitment across multi geographical and cultural contexts
• Competences like: excellent communication skills, structured though flexible approach to work with the flexibility to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements, good planning and reporting skills, persuasiveness, result oriented with the ability to offer creative solutions to challenging situations and the ability to work with ambiguity.
• Fluency in Dutch & English
Our client offers an exceptional career development potential globally, a total compensation package including a competitive base salary and bonus opportunity, an inspiring work environment and a comprehensive relocation package to foreign hires.