For one of our customers in Ghent, we are looking for a Real Estate Manager. Your role is to perform the Real Estate Services scope of supply, Property Management and Facility Management. You report to the Director Real Estate.
- You manage, control, develop and improve the total property- and facility management services at site level, including costs, through close co-operation with receivers/customer and suppliers.
- You maintain and preserve the value of firm's properties/facilities at site level, including costs, through close co-operation with receivers/customer and suppliers.
- You secure that projects, activities and tasks are completed according to the Real Estate Property- and Facility Management strategy and concept whilst, at the same time meeting the needs from receivers/customers.
- You manage Real Estate performance using defined KPIs and you actively participate in developing the master plan of the Ghent site. You are responsible for Site Master Plan execution.
- Proactively work with the receivers and stimulate an effective teamwork that drives the total property costs of the group down. You direct a team as well as determine team structure and rules together with superior manager
- You lead the work within the area in a process oriented way in line with the firm?s processes
- You manage Specifications and negotiations of contracts for maintenance, consultants and services in cooperation with purchase. You also monitor supplier performance
- You participate in cross Division/Real Estate Services forums
- You communicate on a high level to all levels within the firm
- You are responsible for investments/divestments and for the execution of Property- and Administrative projects
- You ensure that all activities undertaken are focussed on cost efficiencies, adding value and aligned with the RE Financial Business Plan and Operational Plan.
- You provide input regarding developments and op
You have a degree in Engineering or Business Administration
You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years? experience in real estate and facility management
You have a thorough knowledge in financial control and proven leadership skills
You are fluent in English & Dutch, both spoken and written
You have a customer focus, are creative and have an excellent organisation agility
We offer a challenging job in an international environment where continuous learning and personal involvement are stimulated.