Je zoekt een toffe job? Tijdelijk of (optie) vast? Als arbeider of bediende? Kom dan zeker langs in een van onze 80 kantoren of surf naar www.ago.jobs. Wij hebben meer dan 3500 openstaande vacatures voor jou en helpen jou graag een job te vinden die bij jou past. Choose life, choose work, choose AGO!
R&D Project Manager (regio Waasland)
For one of our customers, an international company located near Lokeren, we are currently looking for a R&D Project Manager, to complete the Lab team. This team is responsible for pre- and post technical sales support and is working on New Product Development initiatives for materials for the Product Identification, Wire Identification and Safety & Facility Identification portfolio.
- You analyze customer requirements/specifications and work together with sales to find the best solution for customers.
- You plan and conduct testing activities to qualify materials according customers' specification.
- You solve technical problems related to design, application and performance of the product line.
- You are actively involved in technical aspects of material development projects / new material constructions in co-operation with marketing, production and printer department in order to come up with innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
- You advice production and the printer department on materials related questions and projects.
- You work closely together with production for testing materials on existing and new manufacturing methods.
- You support sales and marketing with technical product knowledge.
- You answer technical calls to analyze and support field applications.
- You have regular contact with the global R&D department to discuss ongoing projects and share information.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in chemical engineering, materials science, graphics, ?
- You have a technical background with 2 years of relevant experience in materials technical service area.
- You are innovative and a creative problem solver
- You are a team player and are customer focused
- You are able to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- You are an open and friendly communicator
- You have good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Knowledge of project management tools is an asset.
- You will be working in a pleasant working environment in a growing company.
- You get an attractive salary with lots of extra benefits.